Just the four of us

Just the four of us

Sunday, August 21, 2016

My football player !

first scrimmage . this is our team . a few boys are on vacation .
Colton is all the way on the end !
Colton is starting second grade in one week and he is playing football again this year!!
scrimmage
I gave him a delicous chcolate protein shake for energy before he left the house!
This is his second year playing and he is so excited !! He didn't want to play baseball this year but couldn't wait for football !

He is a mitey mite this year! He moved up from the tiny mites ! He is playing with a lot of his teammates from last year . I've missed practice because of the heat ! This summer has been awful and I didn't want to take Adelyn out in the heat !

I love watching him play ! Last year he played offense and defense . He is one of the bigger boys who can hit and take a hit! They had there first scrimmage game yesterday ! The jerseys aren't in yet so they wore there practice jerseys. But I was told Colton is number 40 this year!!

This week we meet his second grade teacher and its his first game next Saturday
I'm so proud of my big boy !!


 .

weigh in ! he weighs 70 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment