Just the four of us

Just the four of us

Sunday, January 21, 2018

It's Been a long time ! baby hoyle#4


It's been so long since I last wrote!

Here's what's going on
We are expecting baby hoyle#4!
We can't wait to meet him in April
We've  chosen the name Dalton Knox !
We will call him baby Knox !



Colton is nine and in third grade !
His personality is more serious and it's fitting since he's the oldest !
He is doing great in school , and loves being a big brother .
He also loves sports !


Waylon just turned five and will start kindergarten in the fall !
He is Wild 😜
I call him wild Waylon !
He's full of energy and I love it
Waylon wants to start bike racing in the spring !!



Adelyn is 18 months old and our princess!
She will always be the only girl and it's just fine with us !
We love having our one little princess !
She is considered very small for her age but eats more than me some days !






So much to write about
 We have been very busy with everything !
I'm starting an instagram account Fitmomof3boys1girl
To share my fitness journey after baby hoyle #4
This will also be my fourth csection



No comments:

Post a Comment