Just the four of us

Just the four of us

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

36 weeks pregnant ..almost there

Hi everyone . I've been very busy and away from the blog again . I am 36 weeks pregnant now with baby hoyle #3 and we are getting excited .  This will be another c-section for me and it will be my third c-section. It's scheduled for July 13th .  If we go earlier I get whatever doctor is on call so I'm hoping to make it to July 13th to have my doctor do the surgery.


Adelyn's room is almost ready . The baby shower my mom and sister put together for me was so nice. 
I got so many clothes for her. She is definitely going to be the best dressed baby in town. 

Here are a few pics from the baby shower !! I had so Many wonderful friends show up to celebrate with me !!! 











I got the car seat and stroller combo, pak n play , bouncer , lots of diaper and clothes, washcloths, baby blankets, bibs , hair bows ,boppy and boppy covers,  a few signs for her room ( the one above is my favorite ) and a few gift cards .  My mom and sister had the best cupcakes, fruit tray, mini sandwiches. , vegetable tray and punch!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment