Just the four of us

Just the four of us

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Updates in list form ......

1. Since I wrote last, Waylon is 3 ..he is growing too fast just like Colton. Now I know some moms are excellent at potty training and I applaud them , but he has been difficult. We are almost there. He is in pull ups and always poops on the potty. He doesn't always pee in the potty, but about 80 percent of the time he does!!
here is some  pics for everyone :)



2. Colton is doing excellent in first grade and his last report card was excellent. His reading level is an I. He has to be on a J at the end of the year. We still have a lot of the school year left.

3. We find out if Baby Hoyle#3 is a boy or girl in 8 days. I'm so excited! I can feel small movements from this little one and I love it.  We will have another C-section. My doctor said after two C-sections already is just too much of a risk .
Boy or girl? 8  days until we find out .


4. I'm still eating healthy and having two protein shakes a day , one protein bar and tons of water. This nutrition I have delivered to my door once a month is really the best for me and baby Hoyle.
pumpkin spice protein shake. MY FAVORITE!1


5. I'm studying to be a personal trainer. I love helping people with there fitness goals.

6. My husband is rebuilding our deck , he loves doing this kind of stuff. The kids are helping him all the time. They love helping daddy.



7. we are in the process of re-doing the boys room. we are getting new bunk beds and I found these awesome comforters on sale and sheets. I love a good deal ..

8. We will not be taking any trips this summer because baby hoyle is due in July. So for spring break we are headed to Boone,NC. I love the mountains.

there is so much more but I will have to do another update in a few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment