Just the four of us

Just the four of us

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

daddy do list..

So my husband has a daddy do list. its really a list for both of us, but he will take on more of the list than me.

First up is getting the boys room ready. They will be sharing now. We have a three bedroom house .
So the nursery is also the computer room. and the boys will share the other room .
I have ordered new bunk beds. Also I found new quilts for there beds . And  we have  ordered new mattresses. The paint in that room is awesome and the carpet is brand new. I found a cool football lamp. It looks antique. I will post pictures of there room as I go along. I found  a bear rug and they love it.

Its fun but also a lot of work moving  them in together. We have to get rid of any unnecessary items.
this house can't hold a lot of extra stuff . So I'm constantly getting rid of things we just don't need .

My husband has started a full deck remodel. It looks awesome so far. He is also building a fire pit for us. The boys love roasting  marshmallows , SO THEY WILL LOVE THIS.

The whole house needs repainted. my husband wants to do it all himself. I offered to help but he doesn't want me too.
 
The nursery is set up for a boy and is still adorable. I might change a few things around if it's a boy, but if it's a girl I will be changing more than a few things. We find out next week.
I had my first baby dream last night and I dreamed we are having a girl . I can't wait to find out.

We are almost halfway so we have to get busy to get all this done. But we will do our best .

I am a little bigger than my fifteen week photo. But I'm still wearing my regular yoga leggings and maternity shirts. Soon my regular leggings wont fit anymore.

deck remodel



shopping at Lowes with daddy



18 week photo :)


football lamp






quilts for the boys


My main computer isn't working well with my blog. I'm working on it . So I have to put all the pics at the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment