Just the four of us

Just the four of us

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Eating Healthy

Hi everyone .
I am sharing some healthy tips on our facebook group page and wanted to share them.
First is so important.

start your day with a shake
why??
I get that all the time
I love questions, and I love answering them.
If I don't know the answers I will look into it.
that's how I learn and grow too.
Nutrition is so important .
I strongly believe that

Why your Breakfast Could Use a Protein Shake?
okay so many people want to know why they should start there day with a protein shake. I'm happy to explain. I was so skeptical and wanted to eat/chew other things for the longest time. But here is some truth for everyone.

1.It boosts your metabolism for the rest of the day, sounds good right?
...
2. It helps maintain your blood sugar through your day. Blood sugar control is for everyone , not just people with diabetes.
With stable blood sugar your regulate your metabolism.

3.It will give you enduring energy through your day. Sounds excellent right?' It's about staying focused and starting the day with the best nutrition your body needs. If you start your day with no protein or little protein you energy depletes quicker.

4. Why is whey the best protein some may ask.
okay so here is why . Whey protein is the highest quality protein and is one of the most easily absorbed proteins so it acts quickly.

I love questions and if I do not know them , I will look them up or like I did in Dallas talk to the nutritionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment