Just the four of us

Just the four of us

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

healthy snacking


During my first trimester it was hard to eat my veggies and fruits. Everything tasted weird to me.My taste buds were all out of whack.
 Now in the second trimester I'm back to my healthy snacks. I'm a small meal eater and a snacker. I can't eat a real big meal at one time.

I like to spread out my day into seven small meals. It works better for me. Everyone is different. I have read it helps maintain blood sugar levels too. I'm not a nutritionist , I just read about it.
My sugar test is in nine weeks,so I need to watch the sugar intake.
I passed with both previous pregnancies .
So here's some snack ideas for everyone 
this taste so good sprinkled on your greek yogurt or put some in your protein shakes.


pico de gallo , cucumbers , triscuits , cheddar cheese and okra pickles.


salad with okra pickles and bell peppers and light Italian dressing.

greek yogurt with fresh fruit

rice cake with organic peanut butter and bananas

whole wheat bagel with hummus


Pretzels with pico de gallo

My favorite pumpkin spice chai protein shake :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment