Just the four of us

Just the four of us

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pumpkin patch

Now remember I'm way behind:) this is from October ! 

I loved this picture


I took them to the riverbend farm one day in October, its only five minutes from our house. It was a very warm and sunny day. A great day for picking out pumpkins. It was just me and the boys!
They had so much fun and I just love pumpkin patch pictures so I took a ton! I think they always turn out great with the pumpkins all around the kids! 

me and my little man


view from the hay ride!
love them

Waylon went down the wrong way!






waiting on the hay ride !








just monkeying around

brothers !


picking mommy a flower!


it was a hot day for October ! we had a lot of fun
Waylon wanted a big pumpkin until I told him he needed to pick out a smaller one. :)

I found one mommy ! He had to wear his Halloween shirt even though I know he was hot!


rooster !

This boy tried to pick up all the big pumpkins

I love the pumpkin patch


they have the best slides !

being silly wrestling the alligator

these slides are fast

tractor

more pumpkin searching

its too big for you sweetie, I must have said that 100 times!


No comments:

Post a Comment