Just the four of us

Just the four of us

Monday, January 4, 2016

Infertility

For  years now I have dealt with infertility. It is very common . I didn't know how common it was until I started reaching out and meeting other woman who have had to deal with this. It can be painful.
It's not very easy to discuss when you are among people. A lot of times we keep it quiet because we feel ashamed or embarrassed.

When I had my first son (who is now seven ) I was very fortunate . We got pregnant without even trying. I thought that all my pregnancies would be that way. But they weren't. We started trying again when Colton was one year old. We had an ectopic pregnancy followed by one year of infertility. Then we found out we were pregnant again and miscarried at eight weeks. Then we had another year and a half of infertility before I found out about my now three year old Waylon.

Through this time we had tests ran on both of us and everything came back fine. We were just told it's infertility. I finally started seeing my now doctor who I think is amazing and she asked me if anyone had ever mentioned PCOS to me. I said not really. I  saw a doctor in my teenage years and she said I had it. But no one at the fertility clinic mentioned it. She started me on Metformin and I was carrying extra weight for my body type. She told me if I improve my diet and add in some exercise I might have better results with Metformin. So before I found out about Waylon I started exercising a little and eating healthy for five months. After five months of healthy eating, light exercise and metformin we were pregnant

When Waylon was one we started trying again. I was still holding some pregnancy weight but wasn't improving my diet or exercising. This went on for a year before I decided enough was enough and started eating healthy and doing light exercising again. I found out this past August we were pregnant. We had another miscarriage within a week of finding out.

My sister had been doing nutritional cleansing and eating some amazing nutritional products . As soon as I had the miscarriage in August I joined in with her and starting working out a lot and eating these amazing products and now we are pregnant with baby Hoyle #3. I am twelve weeks and feel great. I feel like getting in shape and eating healthy and nutritional cleansing helped me with my fertility.

I wanted to write this because if it helps one person that will make my day. Infertility is so hard and is happening all around us. Fertility clinics are very expensive. If you need any information on nutritional  cleansing and the amazing products I love so much message me.
this is me at eleven weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment