Just the four of us

Just the four of us

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Mint hill panthers


this is most of the team and the first game

the boys are about to weigh in .They have to be under a certain weight with there pads on for every game
pop warner football rules!!

Okay so I haven't blogged in over a month and a lot has happened in that time. Tonight I want to talk about Colton's football team.

This is his first time playing football and so far he loves it. He likes it so much better then baseball . I think because it's a contact sport . In baseball he gets a little bored .
first game was about to start

They had there first game last Saturday and they lost but did a great job ,, I was so proud of them. ..

He is #58 ,, I'm not the loudest mom , maybe the second loudest and I love watching him play.
He has been playing offense and defense .  We have a packed season ahead and lots of pictures will be posted ..


at practice when he got his jersey
he loves it




No comments:

Post a Comment