Just the four of us

Just the four of us

Monday, July 13, 2015

Rock Sliding , looking glass falls & Living Water Ministries




He loves these adventures !!!
I have joined a hiking group.. I love it. I took Colton to sliding rock last Wednesday for the ultimate rock slide. Unfortunately I didn't get to slide with him but he went about 30 times..

Rock Sliding 
The rest of our group got lost and showed up almost two hours after we got there. So I didn't know what to do because I had my car keys and dry towels and there were people everywhere and I didn't want to leave my bag unattended. So I talked Colton into going alone. 
Look at his face it is that cold y'all !!!!

I was sad but I will take him back..The line before lunch was short  after lunch it is so long . Some of our group showed up after lunch and only went twice because the line was so long.
FUN 

Next  we went to Looking Glass falls . This is a beautiful waterfall and it's part of the Pisgah National Forest. I did swim with Colton and we got behind the falls for some pictures.

After we played there for an hour and ate our lunch on the rocks we went to living water ministries which is 25 minutes away from looking glass falls . It is private property but they let the public hike and play in the water. 





We Rock Slid there too and we swam and went behind another waterfall.. This was such a fun hike and the waterfalls were so beautiful.
we made this into a rock slide
It slides you right under the cave!!
Loved this little cave
living water ministries is beautiful
someone stacked all these rocks 
playing and splashing at Living Water Ministries




playing in waterfalls is so much fun !!


No comments:

Post a Comment